Monday, November 7, 2011

COMING HOME





Jacket - H&M.   Scarf - Camden Market.   Tee - Stolen from a friend.   Shorts - Hollister
Watch - Primark.   Stone bracelet  - Lola Rose.   Clear and black bangles - M&S.   Ring - ASOS

Well apparently winter has well and truly arrived, it was all frosty this morning and a definite shock to the system (read: I probably need an actual jacket). Ironically I've literally JUST finished working on a clients Christmas cards and could really have done with the inspiration sooner. It's so hard to think of snow and icicles when Edinburgh's having an Indian summer!

Ended up having quite a random night last night that involved driving around Edinburgh for various reasons for about 3 hours. Managed to fit in a trip to Starbucks and then Lucas for some Nutella ice cream afterwards though so it wasn't all bad! Think tonight I'll be staying in for a change and spend some time looking for part-time jobs to go alongside my freelancing. I'm totally craving a job thats more social like bar work as design on its own is slowly destroying my soul! If you know anyone thats hiring, let a brother know!

Looking a bit more like my teenage self today when it comes to the clothes! I was a definite 'emo kid' and I think it shows. The teeshirt was given to me by a guy friend but I had to do a bit of DIY to make things work. Love it now! Plus, boys clothes are always better anyway?
The scarf was one which almost didn't make it home with me... In June I was down in London exhibiting at D&AD New Blood and on a trip to Camden I saw and fell in love it. However, the lady who owned the stall was trying to make me pay a ridiculous £18. Not happening. Ended up haggling for an age and eventually gave up only to wonder past again a few hours later where a new person was in charge and I think I payed about half. Winning!


No comments:

Post a Comment