Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ABSOLUT



Jacket - M&S.   Top - H&M.   Shorts - Hollister.   Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Necklaces - Accessorize.   Beaded bracelets - H&M.   Strand Bracelet - 10m2.   Boots - Topshop

I should probably start off by saying that I am definitely not a fashionista. I don't particularly enjoy clothes shopping and when I do eventually find something I like, I buy about 10 of them. Case in point - black H&M bodycon skirts.

So this is what I'm wearing today to catch a friend for a couple of drinks after work. I've had this jacket about 6 months and worn it once - shame on me because it's really nicely cut - so it's getting a bit of an outing in my attempt to look smart casual. Wearing it with a plain black tank, a pair of indecently short shorts from Hollister, opaques and the Topshop Allegra's which I lovelovelovelove and will be on my feet until next summer.

I know most of you have probably found this blog through twitter, but if not and you'd like to follow this is where to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment