Thursday, October 27, 2011

YOU USED TO HOLD ME




Jacket - H&M.   Top - Truly Madly Deeply.   Skirt - H&M.   Belt - Vintage
Silver Strand Bracelet - Links of London.   Nails - Models Own Concrete Mixer

This is pretty much my standard go-to sort of outfit. Skirt, top and leather jacket... Someone please send my award for originality through the post.

The skirt is one of those H&M beauties that I have in loads of colours. They're just really versatile and depending on the sort of club you're heading to... easy to dress up for going out at night too. The elastic band is a whole lot of ugly though so definitely worth pairing it with a belt unless you want to look like you've just been dropped off at school. The top on the other hand is actually amazing. I think it was from Urban Outfitters and extortionately priced but it has this really nice illustration of the anatomy of a bird (love birds) which is labelled with the kind of handwriting I wish I had.

Enough rambling, I'm off to watch American Horror Story. Not sure if I like it or not but it's definitely holding my attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment