Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HEYY


So as I'm supposed to be working on a commission right now, it makes sense that I'm sitting with a cup of tea and procrastinating by making a new blog. Isn't that always the way?

Anyway, a quick introduction! I'm Naomi, a 22 year old recent Graphic Design graduate from Edinburgh attempting to avoid the world of work and prolong being a student by working freelance in the areas of Graphics and Illustration. You can check out my main website here and my photoblog here if you'd like to see what I get up to when I'm "working" but I'd like to dedicate this little corner of the internet to my everyday musings.
It might be shallow and generic in terms of content - think copious amount of cat pictures, OOTD's and showing you my binge-buys from Superdrug - but we all have to start somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. she looks soooo pissed off that you're making her be in this photo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know, she seriously hates having her picture taken but just look at the cuteness! I want to be a cat.

    ReplyDelete