Saturday, October 29, 2011

NO BEEF




Top - Forever 21.   Earrings - New Look.   Beaded Bracelets - H&M
Strand Bracelet - 10m2.   Ring - Topshop.   Nails - Sephora by OPI Metro Chic

Not a massive fan of Afrojack but No Beef is such an addictive track... I'm loving the Hangover / Vegas video and watching them run through the Bellagio makes we wish I was still there. We were only in town for a few days before flying to New York but made sure to get our fill of Sin City. If you haven't been then I TOTALLY recommend it (please take me with you) otherwise you're missing out on a whole lot of drinking, gambling, partying and sights that are on another level. I mean, just look at this! Look at it! Beauuuutiful.

Slightly suffering from lack of sleep today so just tramping around the house and putting off a Tesco trip. Love this casual top from Forever 21 here (I'm wearing taupe) as it goes with pretty much everything. Loving Forever 21 in general right now but I've heard their UK customer service is a bit rubbish which is a shame. I know when I buy stuff I want it at my door about 30 seconds later! Have on the usual jewellery and this seriously cool Bird Skull ring from topshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment